Tuesday 31 January 2012

Cold Nights, Hot Bodies

I've just found a lovely reader review on Amazon for my latest release Cold Nights, Hot Bodies and it's started my day off beautifully :-)


I have read a good number of Lily Harlem books, but this might be my favorite. Sure, the cover is worth the price of admission alone (although I suppose there's nothing preventing you from staring at him on Amazon all day long). But I digress. Lily Harlem's characters are always fun and the sex is always white-hot, but I would say she amped things up in this one. I could totally identify with Ashley's reluctance to come out of her shell and how much she was rewarded when she finally did. Shane is super sexy, but has a heart of gold. I liked him from his first appearance on the page. The story pulled me in and didn't let go as it became apparent that their connection was not only instantaneous and physical, but deeper and quite emotional. Both characters risk their heart and I loved them for it. The ending is wholly satisfying. You won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment