Wednesday 15 February 2012

Shared

It is two years since I wrote my debut novel for Ellora's Cave, SHARED, and yesterday I came across another lovely review. It never fails to bring a smile to my face when I find out someone has enjoyed Liam, Quinn and Ariane's story.




Shared is a riveting tale of sexual awakening told in the first person, blazzingly hot throughout this is a sex packed extraveganza which I thoroughly enjoyed. The writing is passionate and honest with the intense pleasure Araine feels conveyed perfectly.

Full of experimentation and wild escapades as the lead almost looses herself in this new found pit of pleasure and desire it makes for some sizzling scenes that I just know you’ll re-read over and over wanting to experience all that Lily Harlem has to offer.This tasty tale isn’t just about the lady though! The boys are stoking the flames of her desire as well as experiencing their own awakenings, these alternative personalities are handled well giving them real depth and leaving you with characters you really care about and want to see happy.

This was a book I raced through and really enjoyed. It’s a stunning exploration of the joys of alternative lifestyles and should be on everyones read soon list!

No comments:

Post a Comment