Wednesday 5 December 2012

Bollywood Nightmare by Victoria Blisse






Kidnapped! 

Hi Lily, thanks for having me over to visit today. I’ve got some really exciting news, Bollywood Nightmare, the second book in my Djinn’s Amulet Series is out today!  *elbows someone to the left* Shhhh Johnny, I’m getting round to that. Sorry, about that. Okay, let’s carry on. Here’s the blurb for the book.

Book two in the Djinn’s Amulet Series

Sometimes what seems to be a nightmare can change into a dream come true.

Kiya is the daughter of Rahul Khan, the biggest Bollywood star of all time and she is a talented actress in her own right. Her abundant curves have taken Bollywood by storm and now Hollywood is knocking at her door.

Johnny is the Khan family Djinn. He is responsible for Rahul meeting his true love Laura. Well, that’s what he tells people anyway. His Masters latest wish is the safekeeping of his daughter Kiya on her American adventure. How he ends up powerless and alone he’s not quite sure and how he’s going to rescue the kidnapped Kiya without his Djinn magic is a mystery.

Luckily, Kiya has many talents She sets about seducing her captor, Aseem but it isn’t just her virginity he takes, it’s her heart.

Will Kiya and Aseem beat the odds, escape the badlands warehouse and have all the wild, kinky sexy they long for? Will Johnny be wished free, will he go to his soul mate in Djinnistan and will they all live happily ever after?

Reader Advisory: This book contains contains a scene of dubious consent, some hot spanking, sexy bondage and a sarcastic Djinn you are going to fall in love with.

So Silver Screen Dream, the first book in the series is about Rahul Kahn and how he fell in love with an usherette at a London cinema, Bollywood Nightmare focuses on his daughter, Kiya and her rise to fame in Bollywood as a buxom star, her kidnap and her falling in love with on of her captures.  *Turns to the left* Oh, hush. I’m getting to you, be patient. *glares* Sorry about this folks, I have an inpatient Djinn, but he will just have to wait his turn. First, an excerpt from Kiya, where she first meets Aseem... 


This Aseem sounded a lot nicer than the guys who were leaving. He had a familiar Eastern twang to his voice, though it was masked with quite a heavily American accent. He would be my best bet for getting out of here, I knew it. I needed to escape before the hard cases came back but that was as far as my clever plan stretched. 
“Don’t untie the bitch either,” I heard one of the voices from a distance, “you complete idiot. She’s not our guest, she is our captive.” 
“But surely I can—”
“No, Aseem, no. Think of your poor mother, she’d die if anything happened to you and if that fat chick escapes then something nasty will happen to you, I promise.” Heavy footsteps echoed around the space and grew quieter as the brutes headed for the door. 
“Fat chick?” I heard Aseem mumble. “She isn’t fat, stupid men, they don’t appreciate beauty.” 
“Aseem,” I whispered, “that’s your name, isn’t it? Aseem, please help me.” 
“Dear woman, I wish I could but you have heard what my orders are.”
“But you sound like a good man, Aseem, you know this is wrong.”
“Everything about this mess is wrong but I can’t do anything about it. They’re not good people, janemaan, and if I anger them I will be in even deeper trouble.”
“But I could help, I’m rich, my father is rich, we live in India. We could take you and your family away from here. I know my dad would reward you richly for helping me.”
“No one can help me, no one. Please be quiet or I will be forced to gag your pretty mouth too.” 
Aseem’s voice hardened. I knew when to cut my losses. At least he seemed like a good man and I was pretty sure I could get him talking. I was an actress, I played with emotions all the time. I would do my best to use my wiles to my advantage. I wouldn’t even mind if I had to seduce him. 
“Aseem, could you at least take the blindfold off for me, please?” 
“Oh, I suppose so. It’s not like there’s anything to see in this dump anyway.”
 I felt his body warmth as he drew closer. He smelt of spices, cardamom and cinnamon and musky manliness. He moved his fingers deftly untied the material from around my head and I blinked in the light. It was searingly bright at first but as I accustomed to letting my eyes work again I realised that the huge, high-ceilinged room was lit by a single dangling bare bulb. It was a dank, dark place. There was the odd box scattered here and there but nothing to indicate the place was really used any more. I was sat on an old wooden bench in the middle of a cleared area. Aseem was sat in an old garden chair off to the right of me, a newspaper open before him. 
His eyes were dark and mellow like unrefined sugar, his skin was just a shade or two lighter and made me think of caramel. I certainly liked the idea of licking him all over. He was slim but sculpted, I could see the muscle definition in his arms under the edge of the black t-shirt he wore. Nope, there would be no problem at all in seducing him to get me out of this situation.


Find out what happens to these two love birds by picking up your copy of Bollywood Nightmare today. *Loud, rumbling thunder, flashes of lightening from the left* Alright, Johnny. I know you’re an all-powerful Djinn, you don’t have to throw an all-powerful paddy to make your point. 

Johnny the Djinn is back folks. He’s the part narrator of the tale, he’s the one who thinks he’s the centre of the whole series, he believes that you’ll all be terribly impatient to hear all about him.  He’s annoying, but loveable. He’s in there, too. Trying hard to rescue Kiya and generally being his usual sarcastically suave self. 


Bollywood Nightmare is available exclusively from Total-E-Bound right now but you’ll be able to pick it up from all good online booksellers on the 30th December.  

* * * *

Thanks so much for stopping by today Victoria, this series sounds awesome!! And readers, make sure you visit Victoria's website, she is the organiser of Blissemas 2012 - great prizes to be had - and the Smutters Advent Calendar, where you can get a cool freebie everyday from some of the top names in erotic romance.

Lily x






No comments:

Post a Comment