Sunday 13 January 2013

Sunday Snog - Teamwork

A big welcome to Sunday Snog!



Teamwork is the fourth book in my HOT ICE series though it's fine as a stand-alone read. Today I've given you a nice long excerpt taken from a steamy locker room scene. It's much more than a snog so hang on for the ride!

Blurb


What I know about hockey could fit on the back of a stamp. So my latest patient may be one of the NHL’s hottest defensemen, but I’m not exactly blown away by his stardom. Add in the fact that he’s a surly, growling grump, and I’m more than happy to work my magic on his battered body then hot-foot to my date with his teammate, Todd “Pretty” Carty.

Todd is sex on a stick, a slice of man heaven, and I want a bit of the action, preferably of the bedroom variety. But when Raven emerges from his bad mood and throws his energy into blowing my mind with just one kiss, I find my head spinning and my libido raging.

What I didn’t bargain on is these hard-training, hard-playing hockey players working as efficiently off the ice as on when it comes to getting results. But who am I to complain when satisfaction is their ultimate goal?


Snog

The locker room was quiet when I pushed open the door. There were no signs telling females to keep out so I stepped in farther. The smell of hot, sweaty, fit men hit me. Clothes and boots, bottles and bags were strewn everywhere.
“Fiona?”
I turned and saw Todd sitting on the bench, naked from the waist up. An elderly guy in a Vipers cap stood next to him, pressing an ice pack onto his back.
“Are you okay? I was worried.”
He smiled. “I’m fine, just a twist that’s all. Bastard Bruins, they always get dirty.”
I stepped over, finding it hard to tear my eyes from his delectable chest and taut abs.
“I’ll be good now, Jim,” Todd said. “My personal physical therapist is here.”
Jim glanced at me, as if wondering if I really was or if Todd was just saying it. “Yeah, okay then,” he said. “But keep the ice pack on.” His sneakers squeaked on the floor as he left the locker room.
Todd grinned a full-wattage beam and dropped the ice pack to the bench. “I’ve been thinking of you.”
“You have?”
“Yeah, I’ve been thinking of you with Raven. Of all the things you’ve been doing together that I missed out on.” He swept his gaze down my body. “I could hardly sleep last night, thought of coming over and climbing into bed with you both.”
“There’s always tonight,” I said, lusty threesome images bombarding my mind and thoughts of his sore back evaporating.
“Mmm, that sounds like a great idea.” He stood and set about removing his leg pads and pants.
I spotted his skates discarded several feet away and noticed him wince as he stooped to peel off his socks.
Oh yes, his spine.
“You want me to look at your back?”
“Ah, its nothing. Maybe after I’ve showered you can kiss it better.”
“Okay.” I was about to sit and wait when suddenly he grabbed me and tugged me close.
His damp hair was sticking to his forehead and the smell of his fresh sweat circled around us. “Care to join me in the shower?” he asked.
“What, here?”
He grinned in a devilishly sinful way. “The game is in full swing, no one will come in.” He tugged down the zipper on my jacket and pushed it from my shoulders. It landed on the floor. “And my back really isn’t that bad at all now that you’re here.”
My cheeks flushed, my nipples poked against my bra and sweater. “Well, I’m pleased your back is okay, but we can’t, not here.”
“Sure, we can. Because I can’t wait. You’ve got me so hot for you. I’ve missed you these last couple of days. My sweet, sexy Fiona. I feel like we’ve just started something amazing. There is so much more fun to be had with all three of us together and it’s got me so hard thinking about it.”
I skimmed my hand down his smooth back and over the tight mound of his behind. Sometimes I wondered about myself. It was becoming clear that having several months off sex had sent me into a nympho craze. I just wanted him inside me. I’d tasted his cock, felt his cock, but he hadn’t fucked me, and suddenly that couldn’t be put off another second.
As though sensing that he had me persuaded, he stepped away, dropping his briefs to expose his hard cock. Silken smooth, it curved up toward his belly and tapped just below his navel. It really was as beautiful as the rest of him. “This way, sugar,” he murmured.
He stepped behind a concrete wall and the sudden sound of pounding water echoed around the locker room.
I followed him and stood in awe as water droplets caressed his gorgeous body, sluicing down his chest and clinging to the hair arrowing toward his groin.
Quickly I shrugged off my boots and tights, my gaze not leaving his gleaming skin. Steam swirled around him. The temperature was heating up to tropical levels, not just in the room, but also in my pussy.
Just as I was thinking about the implications of getting completely naked and joining him under the water, he jacked the faucet off, grabbed a towel and rubbed it over his head and chest.
“Come here,” he said, flashing me an I’m-gonna-fuck-you-now grin.
Hypnotized, I went toward him, slipping from view of the locker room as I went behind the shower wall. He instantly loomed over me, backing me up into the tiles with a triumphant, predatory glint in his eyes.
“Todd,” I gasped.
“No time for speaking,” he murmured, his lips a whisper from mine, “just action.”
Slipping my arms around his neck, I pressed my body into his. Heated pleasure radiated from every point of contact and I moaned into his mouth as he kissed me thoroughly. He was busy dragging up my denim skirt. Earlier I’d berated myself for not wearing warm trousers. Now, with the temperature sky high and time of the essence, I was glad that I’d opted for ease-of-access clothing.
I became lost in his taste, in the feel of him beneath my hands. It seemed he was lost in me too, murmuring erotic whispers as he caressed my thigh with a rough palm. “I need you now,” he breathed, kissing down my neck and nipping at the tendons of my throat. “Can’t wait another second to bury myself as deep inside you as Raven did the other day. Fuck, that was so incredible to watch him do that to you, sugar.”
Using the tiled wall for support, I shifted my stance, lifted my leg and hooked it around his knee. I couldn’t wait either. A sudden tightening around my butt and a ripping sound told me my panties had come to a grim end. I didn’t care.
“Ah, Jesus, you’re hot,” he moaned as he brushed through my triangle of pubic hair. “So hot.”
A raw groan tore from my throat as he parted my slick folds and pushed into my entrance. “And so tight, fuck, I really can’t wait, not now I’ve felt you here again.”
“Condom,” I gasped.
“Shit.” He pulled back, appeared to battle for control then slipped from view.
I stood panting, my skirt around my waist and my breasts heaving. My legs felt as though they were melting and my spine as though it might turn to dust at any second.
In a heartbeat he was back, tearing at the wrapper of a condom with his teeth. “Thank fuck for Reed’s not so secret supply.”
“Yes,” I said, running my hands over his hot, wet chest as he rolled a luminous purple condom onto his shaft. “Thank goodness.” I suppressed a giggle.
“It will still feel the same,” he said, hooking my leg up and around his bare hip and positioning his cock at my entrance. “Even if it is purple.”
“I know, it’s just, ah, fuck—” I scrabbled for purchase as he hoisted me up and then dropped me down onto his cock. Just the first inch but enough to make me tense and cry out.
“Shh,” he murmured, holding me up without any apparent effort. “Keep quiet.”
I was vaguely aware of the crowd roaring in the distance—horns and screams blasting through the air.
He eased me down some more and I had no choice but to take him in. My head spun, it felt so wonderful. Stretching, filling sensations were jolting through my nerve endings.
I buried my fingers in his wet hair and pulled him close. “Todd, fuck me. Hard and fast.”
Suddenly he plunged balls-deep into my wet heat, stifling a chesty groan as he did so. I clamped my mouth shut and reveled in the pain-pleasure of his rapid entry.
Fuck, that was fast.
He crushed his mouth over mine and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He began to pound, steaming in and out, nearly unbalancing us both with the fervor of his thrusting.
“Fuck, be quick,” he moaned.
“Yes, yes, oh, ah, that’s it, Todd.” His pubic bone was grinding against my clit. Bashing up against it each time he sank to the hilt. My skin was flushed and tingling, my pussy sucking and pulling on him. The upright position was giving my G-spot one hell of a battering and I was preparing for takeoff.
It no longer mattered where we were. That we might get spotted at any moment. I just wanted to claim my frantic orgasm and enjoy every second of Todd coming inside me.
Suddenly it was there.
“I’m going to fucking explode,” he whispered hotly in my ear. “Come with me.”
“Yes, yes, yes,” I hissed. My pelvis erupted in bliss, thumping around him, against him, in hot, clinging ripples.
Todd was heaving and panting. Not content with just ramming into me, he was pulling me down harder onto his cock. Yet another orgasm blasted through me as he drove into my slickness, obliterating all thought, all sense.
I tugged at his hair, gave him hot, sucking kisses across his mouth and cheek. Held his big, tough, beautiful body as it turned to granite and shook violently.
“Oh yeah, that’s fucking everything I hoped it would be,” he gasped. “Yes, oh god, so much.” My brain would barely work.
“What the fuck are you two doing?”
It took a moment for my eyes to refocus, for my brain to kick into gear. But when it did, through the steam, I saw Raven. Feet apart, my jacket in his hand and anger on his face.
“It was my turn,” Todd said, dropping a kiss onto my cheek.
“Fuck, really? In here?” Raven stepped up to us, his eyes flashing and his lips a straight, furious line. “Have you lost your damned senses?”
“Don’t be so dramatic.” Todd slipped from inside me and lowered me to the floor.
I kept my back pressed against the wall and was glad that he still supported my weak body with one arm.
“Anyone could have come in,” Raven said. “Thank god it was only me.”
“Keep your hair on. We just needed a minute or two, didn’t we?” Todd traced my cheek with his thumb.
I sucked in a breath. A sense of reason returned. “I guess we should have waited until we were somewhere more private.”
Todd tugged off the condom and reached for his towel. Fastened it around his waist. “We couldn’t, we were overcome.”
Raven flashed me a withering look. “And here was me all worried about your delicate reputation. Of what the other girls would think about you having sex with both of us. Seems you’re not so worried now, huh, Fiona?”
I shoved down my skirt and pushed my damp, messy hair back from my face. “I know, it was foolish. I just...” My words trailed off.
“Couldn’t help yourself.” Raven picked up my ripped panties and handed them to me along with my jacket. “Come on, we’re going home.”
“I’m coming with you. Give me five,” Todd said, strolling away from the shower area.
Raven narrowed his eyes. “You are?”
“Yeah, Fiona’s going to work some of her magic on my back.”
“Is she now?” Raven huffed.
Todd turned and stared at him. “She’s not all yours, you know.”
“I never said she was.” Raven looked even more furious now than when he’d first appeared in the locker room.
“So don’t fucking act like it,” Todd said, dropping his towel and yanking on his briefs.
“Jesus, guys. I’m standing here while you’re talking about me.” I held up my hands and shook my head in disbelief.
“Yes, I can see that, and you’re standing there looking well and truly fucked,” Raven said in the growling voice I hadn’t heard for a day or two. “Todd, we’ll wait for you in the car. If you’re not there in two then forget it.”





Buy Links







Three 5* Reader Reviews already in!! 

"I read about 12 plus romance novels a month & recently discovered this author. This is the 4th book in this series & can't wait for the next. Great series."


"This book was great! Very sexy! The vipers story continues more hot than ever! I loved every minute of it and read it twice."


"LOVED RAVEN! Loved him, loved him, loved him!!!! Did I mention that I loved Raven? Oh, I was so sad to have this one end, but boy did I enjoy every tantalizing bit of it! OH YUM! Thank you Lily Harlem for putting that extra little kink in this menage story for me. I don't want to give anything away about it but (spoiler hidden, read it here). Anyway, Whew! this was hotness to the ninth degree. I do not ever want this series to end! Never!"




If you enjoy Teamwork, check out the other books in the HOT ICE series. Reading them in order means you will be briefly introduced to the hero of the next book as you read it. Series numbers - 
1. Hired 
2. Cross-Checked
3. Slap Shot
4. Teamwork. 
5. High-Sticked coming spring 2013.








Coming Soon


2 comments: