Monday 10 June 2013

Slap Shot - now available in print!


The third book in my HOT ICE series is now available in print as well as ebook from Ellora's Cave and Amazon.

Blurb

They say a leopard can't change its spots. They're wrong, because I did! Now I'm successful and independent and busy heading up my own company. I don't have time for the complication of a man in my bed - not yet. That plan is years down the line.

Or so I thought. Because when a certain devastatingly sexy hockey captain sets his sights on me, my old impulsive self is determined to make up for two years of abstinence. I had to get sweaty, naked and dirty real quick. Heck to the consequences, regardless of the outcome. It's all about immediate pleasure and intense satisfaction. 

Trouble is, best laid plans never run smoothly and before I know it, I'm working a pole again and running for my life. Just as well Rick "Ramrod" Lewis lives up to his reputation and his name - big, bad and fortunately playing to win!



"SLAP SHOT, the third book in the HOT ICE series, is surprisingly suspenseful, but just as sexy as Lily Harlem's previous two books. If you are looking for a great steamy story featuring an ex-bad girl heroine and a celebrity hero you can't help but love, then you will definitely want to get this book!"

"This entire series would make a great addition to anyone’s reading shelf."

"The author did a great job engaging the reader. I had a very hard time putting it down and read it very quickly."

"Ms. Harlem never fails to instil vividly intense sex scenes into her stories and this one is no exception with an incredibly heated spin to an unplanned pole dancing session."

"Wonderful book to put your feet up with and relax for the day."

"An excellent read that I didn't want to put down, Slap Shot is yet another fabulous book from Lily Harlem. Her 1st person is intimate, fresh, and enjoyable. Very highly recommended."


"Slap Shot is another winner by Lily Harlem. The charismatic characters she creates will sweep readers into a charming, hot romance that won't let go. The third book in the Hot Ice series thrills and excites. The conflict, inner and outer, keeps the tension high as the pages turn. I have enjoyed this book and I'll tell you, if you love contemporary romance with a lot of hot sex and an all around wonderful story, then get yourself a copy of Slap Shot. Go on, enjoy this!"

"This was a fast paced, sexy story with a male lead that will make everyone want a big bad hockey player to protect them at night."





No comments:

Post a Comment