Saturday 29 August 2015

Sexy Has It ~ @MySexySaturday #MySexySaturday #Saturday7 #MSSAuthors #MSS107

On sale sexy novel - The Glass Knot - 99c/99p at Amazon only



Welcome to My Sexy Saturday. This week a 'sexy has it' moment from my menage a trois novel The Glass Knot which just happens to be on sale over the long summer bank holiday weekend.


Back Cover Information

What’s a girl to do when the guy she falls for is married to another man? 

This is exactly what happened to me. Seeing Josh Kendal stroll out of the Mediterranean Sea wearing tight navy swim trunks and looking like a hot new James Bond was a truly delicious moment. Catching sight of his wedding ring was like a kick in the shin and meeting his gorgeous husband, phew, that was enough to make any girl groan at the cruel joke God was playing on her. 

But all was not as it seemed, and when Josh needed a woman to sort out a ‘delicate predicament’ I was the one for the job – heck, what did I have to lose? Certainly not as much as him, literally. 

Trouble is, emotions always get tangled, loyalties can’t help but be divided and with a night of memories so hot they'd have the devil sweating, there was only one thing for it—it was time to get honest, fight for what I wanted despite society’s constraints and open my heart to the people it needed most. 




“Josh, oh, I’ve missed you so much. I want you.”
“And you’re going to get me,” he said, dropping down and taking my mouth in a kiss that left no doubt in my mind exactly what was going to happen next.
We both struggled with my skinny jeans. I twisted and kicked, and my sandals flew off, forgotten. Hay poked at my buttocks, tickled my thighs. Impatience swelled as my pants proved stubborn slipping over my feet.
Eventually, I lay beneath him, half naked and my pussy buzzing for connection with his cock.
He lifted his head and sucked in a heavy breath. His eyes were a wild dark blue, the color of a mountain lake, the sky before a storm.
“Josh, please, now.”
With deft movements he rolled on a condom and positioned the head of his cock at my slick entrance. He hooked his arm behind one of my knees, tugged upwards and stretched me wide and open. I lifted my other leg and dug my heel into the hard orb of his ass, spreading myself ready for his invasion.
He hovered over me.
I was just about to tell him to get on with it when he blasted in.
“Argh, oh God...” I cried. Pain and pleasure mingled ferociously. I hadn’t been expecting such a rapid and thick filling
“Shit, sorry.” He froze.
I twisted my head in the hay and arched my back. “No, no, oh, please don’t stop, it’s amazing, oh Josh, just fuck me.”
“I want you so bad but I don’t want to hurt you.”
“You’re not. Please, take me. Like you did before.”
He groaned long and low and shoved his cock into me so completely his balls mashed against my ass.
I hid my face in his neck, nipped his taut tendons with my teeth. Loving the sensation his big dick created deep within me, and the way the hardness of his pubic bone ground over my clit.
“You feel even better than I remember,” Josh whispered hotly into the shell of my ear. “So wet and warm and tight.”

* * * *

The Glass Knot is only available from Amazon.




2 comments: