Saturday 22 August 2015

That Sexy Time of Day ~ @MySexySaturday #MySexySaturday #MSSAuthors #Saturday7 #MSS106


Welcome to My Sexy Saturday - this week a few from my erotic romance biker story Burning Rubber. 




I'd tried conventional boyfriends, smart and with good jobs. They’d bored me silly. I’d gone out with rogues too, and more mechanics than I could count. None had held my attention for long. They all lacked that certain...something.
That something Gid had in buckets.
“Jesus...” I muttered, grabbing a meal-for-one from the refrigerator then shoving it into the microwave. “He’s just a bad boy blow-in with come-fuck-me eyes and ink that I’d like to explore with the tip of my tongue.” I jabbed five minutes onto the control pad and hit Start.
Were his arms the only part of him decorated or did he have more tattoos? On his chest? His belly, up those wide thighs of his?
I went into the living room and shut the curtains then did the same in Nan’s room, even though she wasn’t there to benefit. Habit, I guessed.
I wandered into my room, turned on the light, shut the curtains then shucked off my clothes. I pinned my hair up on top of my head and turned on the shower.
It always took several minutes of scrubbing to get the oil and grease from my hands, and today I had a particularly unattractive slick over my chin and cheek.
Great, just when I’d seen the cutest guy for months or like...ever.
I huffed and held my face to the stream of water. Who was I kidding? Cute was not a word to describe Gid, leader of the Wild Angels and a Harley-Davidson fanatic. He was rough, crude, rude and full of his own self-importance—he was most definitely not cute.
I lathered my breasts then between my legs. My pussy was moist. There was an ache at my entrance, a need, a want.
I slid my finger in, first one then two, and let the heel of my hand press against my clit. Fuck, it had been so long since I’d had cock—good hard cock to get off on.
Gid’s cock would likely be as big and hard as the rest of him. Probably tattooed too. Did he have a woman amongst those bikers? Several, I should think. Would he be a gentle lover or a take-what-he-needed man?


Purchase Burning Rubber from Totally Bound, Amazon and all other good ebook retailers.

No comments:

Post a Comment