Friday 25 March 2016

OUT NOW! DESSERT



Dessert - An erotic romance story told from the male point of view! Can be enjoyed by ladies, gents or read as a couple.


                                                


Nyotaimori was new for me, eating my dinner off a beautiful naked woman an experience I’d never been lucky enough to indulge in. So when a customer treated me to a meal at The Geisha Plate it was an effort to keep my cock under control and my focus on the food. Damn, it had been a while!

But control myself I did—until, that is, the spice levels cranked to boiling point and dessert turned out to be a mind-blowing, soul-twistingly delicious blowjob. I instantly craved more.

Plus I’m not a guy who likes debt. I had to return the favor by hook or by crook; it was an urge that threatened to consume me. Luckily my lovely Geisha girl turned out to be the sweetest woman I’d ever had the pleasure of pleasuring, and her healthy appetite for getting raw and naked with me for starters, main course and dessert turned out to be a wild ride for my every fantasy, and enough to keep me more than satisfied in every department.

Please note this book was previously published with a different cover.

AVAILABLE FROM AMAZON/AMAZON UK
FREE ON KINDLE UNLIMITED

No comments:

Post a Comment