Sunday 25 September 2016

Sunday Snog with Lily Harlem #rockstars #threesome #romance #ebook



Welcome to Sunday Snog, here's a few from my hot new menage a trois story, MENAGE A MUSIC, the 3rd book in my ROCK STARZ series (fine as a standalone read).


Back Cover Information

Most women would think themselves eternally lucky to have a hot, sinfully sexy rock star giving them the serious come-on—so imagine how I felt to find not one but two giving me the eye! Phew! I was turning somersaults.

But of course this led to a massive and, quite honestly, unenviable dilemma. How the heck do you choose between two rock gods who want nothing more than to give you pleasure of the extremely intense variety?

Lucky for me these global superstars were brothers who knew just how to share the same toy—sorry, I mean woman. That left me free to take a break from managing the band and let their experienced, talented hands manage me.


Two weeks later, beneath the red and gold tinsel sprawling around the ceiling of the BBC’s green room, I sat with the band, Jenny and Nina, waiting for Manic Machines’ slot on The Claudia Tate Show. We’d all had a glass or two of rich mulled wine, even though I was officially working, and the atmosphere held just the right amount of the anticipation of prime time TV and the relaxed hum that Christmas Eve brought.
I sat on a straight-backed couch next to Tim. He was bulkier than his brother—I guessed it was from all that hammering he did on the drums—and each time he lifted his drink to his mouth the round ball of his shoulder brushed my thin red sweater. His wide thigh, encased in black jeans, the predominant color the band wore, was pressed against my tight gray pencil skirt, and heat from his body was pouring into me, giving me a lovely tingling glow that had nothing to do with the festive wine.
I glanced at Jenny, who was sporting an enormous Ceylon sapphire on her left ring finger. The plan was for Robbie to announce their engagement on the show in a few minutes. Her cheeks were flushed and her eyes sparkled as he sat with his arm wrapped around her shoulders.
Dean was perched on the arm of my chair. “What are you up to for Christmas, Sylvia?” he asked, topping up my glass.
My gaze moved up from the image of a skull smoking a joint on his t-shirt to his green eyes. “Not much,” I said as the scent of cinnamon and berries, man and musk, swirled around me. “Chilling out with the remote and a box of chocolates I expect.”
Dean pulled his mouth down. “Sounds dull.”
“After running around after you lot for months it will be a merciful relief,” I said with a laugh.
“I can think of better ways to get some relief,” Dean whispered with a twinkle in his eyes and a naughty tilt to the corner of his mouth. “Much better ways.”
“Mmm, I just bet you can.” I giggled and took a sip of my replenished drink. Lately I’d gotten used to the banter with Dean and Tim. It seemed they were always trying to evoke a blush from the tips of my toes to the top of my scalp.
“We could help you out with stress relief if you want, Sylvia,” Tim leaned into my ear to whisper. “Make sure your Christmas is a whole lot more interesting than TV and chocolate.”
I turned and almost bumped noses with him. “Well, I—”
“Come on, come on,” a sudden shrill voice called from the doorway. “You’re on in two, for goodness’ sake.”
I looked at the skinny floor director flapping his arms and shuffling his feet in the doorframe.
“Where’s your relations manager?” he directed at Robbie with a frown.
“Just there,” Robbie said, smiling and pointing at me.
I peered over my glass of wine with its bobbing slice of orange. I was hemmed in. Tim nestled close and Dean leaned over me. I liked it. Their big, gorgeous bodies were attentive, close and warm. It made me feel small and protected, but I knew it didn’t look professional to be giggling and drinking wine with the band.
“For goodness’ sake,” the floor manager snapped at me. “Get these guys out there.”
“Don’t stress it. We’re coming,” Ian said as he stood and pressed a kiss to Nina’s cheek.
“You better get a move on,” I said to Tim, who was still leaning into me and, from his relaxed posture, appeared to have no intention of going anywhere. “There’s twenty million people waiting for you.”
“Yeah, well, I’m sure they’ll wait. I kinda like sitting here next to you. You’ve got a lazy look in your eyes after that wine. Like you just want to slip into bed all warm and cozy and...” He paused and swept his tongue over his bottom lip.
“And...” I said, and instantly regretted it when I saw his grin spread so wide, rarely seen dimples appeared in his cheeks.
“And naked.”
“Don’t be silly,” I said, desire sparking in my stomach. Lust and sex had been missing from my life for too long, and more and more I was wondering if maybe Tim or Dean could fill the void.
Dean took the glass of wine from my hand then cupped my elbow as I stood.
“Get yourselves out there.” I tried to use my most stern voice and narrowed my eyes.
“Yes Miss,” Dean said, and before I knew it his lips had brushed mine, the merest of touches. But it gave me a hint of the softness of his mouth and the delicious flavor of him that matched his woodsy male scent.
I caught my breath as he threw a cheeky grin upward. Following his gaze, I saw he held a sprig of mistletoe above my head. “Got you,” he said with a wink. Then he turned and headed out the door after Robbie and Ian.
“Don’t go anywhere,” Tim said, reaching out and tucking a strand of my new hairdo behind my ear. “We won’t be long.” He ducked his head and before I knew it he too was kissing me. But his kiss was longer, harder, and his tongue peeped into my mouth.
My heart fluttered, my knees weakened. What was happening? But before I could respond, he, too was gone. I faltered on my heels and pulled in a shaky breath.
“Hey, you okay, Sylvia?” Nina asked, her eyes wide. “Er, yeah.” I touched my tingling lips. “I think so.”
“Looks like you’ve got two admirers,” Jenny said with a grin, helping herself to another glass of mulled wine. “And a decision to make.”
I swallowed tightly and sat back down, grateful for the chair to support my weak muscles. There had been no mistaking what the kisses had meant. I didn’t need it spelled out. This had been brewing for weeks. My hot new look and the return of my confidence had changed Tim and Dean’s view of me. I was no longer the girl who organized their day-to-day schedule and the details of their lives. I was hot and they both liked me. Both wanted me.
My only dilemma was, I liked both of them, wanted both of them. How would I ever choose? Jenny was right, it was a difficult decision, a decision I didn’t know if I could make.





*Please note, this series was previously published with different cover art, the content remains the same*





No comments:

Post a Comment