Thursday 5 October 2017

Muscling In - ON SALE at 99c - LONDON MENAGE

ON SALE!
TODAY ONLY!



MUSCLING IN is on sale for one day only. Usual price $4.99, now 99c.

Back Cover Information

My husband has a secret. Desires he’s kept locked away in a deep, dark place.

Determined to pry details of this forbidden longing, I had no idea how much this new side of him would turn me on. So when I met the object of his lust I couldn’t let it rest.

Edward Mooreland was a force to be reckoned with, a man who fought for his country and what he wanted. But did he want me and my husband? Would I ever experience his passion let loose or would I remain on the sidelines, watching, waiting, hoping?

One thing I knew, I wasn’t the type of girl to give in without a fight. I wanted to be part of the action too. More than part of it, I wanted to be in the goddamn middle of it with bells, whistles and fireworks when it all exploded. Yes…I wanted it all.



MUSCLING IN is book 1 in my London Menage series. It's MMF (so the guys are into each other as well as liking the girl) and is perfectly fine as a standalone read. The other two books are DESK JOB, and newly released A FIGHTER'S LOVE.





No comments:

Post a Comment